Recuerdo Ser Simpático (Remember to be Nice)
Do your students forget to be nice to each other? Robin Pease tells the story of a mean turtle who learns the value of friendship and remembers to be nice. During the program, students participate in Spanish language, song, and learn about animals and places in Costa Rica.
For PreK audiences the program is shortened to 30 minutes.
Program available in person.
Audience Limit: 300
Curriculum Connection: Character Education, Latinx Heritage, Storytelling, Music
Single Performance: $650
Additional Performances: $520
Travel: $50 per day
Pricing may vary for weekends/out-of-school time
Processing Fee of $30 added to all contracts
- 1 reserved parking space close to the door of performance space
- 5-6 foot table
- Bottle of water
- Private place to change
- Dolly or flatbed cart to help transport equipment
- 2 microphone XLR inputs hooked up to your sound system (for artist to attach her wireless microphone and one other microphone or guitar)
- Electric outlet near mic hook up 1 mic stand
- Proscenium style stage set-up with a center aisle and the ability for the artist to walk totally around the audience. Works best in a theatre or place where students sit on floor. Audience should be 3 feet from base of performance space.
- Minimum performance dimensions: 8’ x 10’.
Arrival time before first performance: 45 minutes
Strike time: 30 minutes
Time needed between performances: 10 minutes
Teachers are expected to model appropriate audience behavior for students.
Please introduce the performer as an Arts for Learning Massachusetts artist.