How You Can Help
Your Financial Gift to Arts for Learning Massachusetts (AFLMA):
Supports Expanded Arts Access programming for students in under-resourced school districts, preschool students experiencing poverty and housing insecurity, and students learning in hospital schools and adaptive learning environments.
Ensures that the next generation of young people in MA will experience dance, music, theater, visual and literary arts as an integral part of their education by enabling us to reach more students in more MA communities.
Helps us attract, retain and support a diverse roster of performing and teaching artists and provide SEL & trauma informed teaching professional development opportunities.
Your Gift of:
- $75 provides instruments for our Expanding Horizons Through Music (EHTM) early literacy through music program for preschool children experiencing poverty and housing insecurity.
- $150 helps a classroom of young learners to express themselves together through movement, rhythm, or story in one of our Custom Arts Learning Residency sessions.
- $600 brings three specially adapted arts Healing Arts for Kids workshops to students with disabilities learning in hospital schools and adaptive learning environments.
- $1,200 provides a jaw-dropping live performance for students rarely exposed to the performing arts.
- $2,500 provides a classroom teacher professional development program for an under-resourced school district
- $5,000 supports the development of a new Expanded Arts Access program