Weather, Climate, Let’s Define It!
Billy B leads his audience through a song and dance exploration of the differences between weather and climate, the structure and benefits of the atmosphere, and how it all supports the amazing diversity of plant and animal life on our beautiful planet. For older students, Billy introduces the concepts, and science of, the human impact on the atmosphere/climate.
Program available in person, or live online.
Audience Limit: 300
Curriculum Connection: Natural Science, Environment, Music
Single Performance: $850
Additional Performances: $680
Travel: $100 per day
Pricing may vary for weekends/out-of-school time
Processing Fee of $30 added to all contracts
Remote (live online)
School sets up link for remote meeting and makes the artist a co-host. Screen share must be enabled. Artist may need to sign on 20-30 minutes prior to the meeting to check sound levels. A representative from the school must be on the call to facilitate Q+A and mute students as needed. Please introduce the performer as an Arts for Learning Massachusetts artist.
- One reserved parking spot
- Room temperature water for Billy’s singing voice
- One small table
- One 25 foot electrical extension cord
- At least 20 feet x 20 feet of unobstructed floor or stage area
- If students are sitting on the floor, at least 10 feet of space should be between the first row of students and the edge of the performance area
- Please seat students in two groups with a middle aisle (when possible)
- Billy brings his own sound/PA system and the stands needed to hold up his backdrop
- It would be very helpful to have a knowledgeable person on hand who would know how to operate the stage lights and the location of the stage’s electrical outlets.
Arrival time before first performance: 1 hour
Strike time: 1 hour
Time needed between performances: 10 minutes
Please introduce the performer as an Arts for Learning Massachusetts artist.